I can’t get enough of this delicious salmon recipe. I’ve never had it fail and the salmon always comes out perfectly cooked, flavorfully seasoned and beautifully presented. The other thing I love about this recipe is that it is quick! It’s a gourmet, healthy entree in 20 minutes. No joke. Thank you Matt and Jessica Primrose for allowing me to share your recipe. I love it paired with a Summery French Bean Salad and Grilled Zucchini. If you are a good multi-tasker or have a cooking buddy helping you out, you can still pull this meal off in less than 20 minutes with those two sides. It is also very tasty with Oven Roasted Asparagus, which you can pop in the oven at the same time as the salmon for the identical cooking time. For a treat and fabulous dessert pairing, I am in love with this Raw Brownie Recipe by The Rawtarian, which is made with pecans and sweetened with Medjool dates. Her Raw Chocolate Icing is also incredible on top of those brownies and is free from refined sugar. It is smooth and creamy, rich with chocolate and not too sweet. We don’t normally have dessert after supper, but once in a while, a delightful treat, especially one that is chocolate-filled really hits the spot. Let’s get back to that salmon, shall we?
- 1 wild salmon fillet
- 2-4 cloves of organic garlic, rasped
- 2 TBSP organic parsley
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1 organic lemon, sliced
- 1/2 c organic olive oil
- 2 TBSP organic ground mustard
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with some of the olive oil. Place the salmon on the tray, and scrunch the tinfoil in closer around the salmon’s perimeter.
- In a small bowl add all of the ingredients except the lemon slices. Combine well.
- Spoon the mixture over the top of the salmon, coating evenly. Arrange the lemon slices on the filet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and serve this delicious salmon filet hot.