These are a go-to treat in our household, chock full of pecans and medjool dates. You can whip them up in less than 5 minutes. They are delicious!
- 1 c organic pecans
- 1 c organic medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- one pinch of sea salt
- one pinch of nutmeg (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor, distributing evenly.
- Pulse until the pecans and dates reach an even ground consistency – avoid over processing the mixture, as this will release oil from the pecans.
- Form the dough into one inch balls, rolling with your hands.
- Chill until cool, then devour. These will keep well in the fridge for a few days.