Happy Foodie Friday! Any plans for the weekend? If your plans involve grilling, I would add zucchini to the grocery list – your taste buds will thank you! This Grilled Zucchini packs incredible depth of flavor. Pair simple ingredients and 15 minutes of your time and you have a fabulous side. Two pieces of this is never enough. I would plan on serving one zucchini per person. Thank you to Matt Primrose for sharing this awesome recipe!
- 4 organic zucchinis
- 1/2 tsp organic oregano
- 1/4 tsp organic garlic powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Organic olive oil
- Light the BBQ and heat to medium. Wash the zucchini. Slice the ends off and then quarter lengthwise.
- Place the zucchini in a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and season with oregano, garlic and sea salt. Toss gently to evenly coat each piece in olive oil and seasoning.
- On medium heat, grill each side two minutes.
- Voila, a beautiful side of grilled zucchini!