Foodie Friday – Favorite Green Smoothie
Here’s a little something delicious to start your Saturday morning. Chock full of baby greens, mango, hemp, and almond milk, it is easy to make and packs nutritional punch. My amazing husband invented this Favorite Green Smoothie recipe and it is awesome. Occasionally I appreciate eating this smoothie in a bowl topped with homemade granola, unsweetened shredded coconut, or toasted almonds.
- 2 1/4 c organic almond milk
- 2 c organic frozen organic mango chunks
- 4 TBSP organic hemp
- 2 giant handfuls of organic baby greens
- 1 dehydrated fruit bar (optional but delicious!)
- Add the fresh greens, mango, and hemp seeds to a high power blender. Then add a torn up fruitsource or other dehydrated fruit bar and finish by pouring in the almond milk.
- If you have a smoothie setting on your blender, use it. If not, start slow and turn up the blender to high speed. Blend until smooth.