Foodie Friday – Tasty Portobello Fellows
Hello spring! I’m sure enjoying this lovely weather. Here is a tasty lunch for you to whip up. These Tasty Portobello Fellows are so good! Super easy and delicious! I hope you enjoy.
- 2 portobello caps
- 1 clove of organic garlic, rasped or substitute dried onion flakes
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP water
- 1/2 TBSP avocado oil
- 1/2 organic lemon, zested and then squeezed over top
- 1/4 tsp organic parsley
- sea salt & pepper
- cheddar cheese or daiya (vegan) cheese (both optional)
- fresh organic basil for on top
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- De-stem the portobello caps and place them in an oven-safe dish.
- Top them with all remaining ingredients and bake for 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
10:30am - 5:00pm
10:00pm - 6:00pm
7:30am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 3:00pm