Fresh Chopped Salad with Thai Coconut Curry Dressing
Happy Foodie Friday! Needing some crunch in your fall fare? Here’s a delicious Fresh Chopped Salad with Thai Coconut Dressing that is fabulous for lunch or supper. The dressing keeps in the fridge for 5 days. A nice option for adding more protein is topping the salad with grilled chicken, beef or a nut of your choice. Inspired by The Wicked Noodle.
- 1.5 c chopped organic kale
- 1 small-medium chopped organic zucchini
- 1 organic red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 organic mango, chopped
- 1.5 c cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 c organic basil, chopped
- 1/4 c organic cilantro, chopped
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 c almond butter
- 1 TBSP yellow curry powder
- 1 organic lime, juiced
- 1 clove organic garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Sambal Oelek or Sriracha
- Chop the vegetables and mango and artistically arrange them in large individual salad bowls.
- In a high powered blender, combine all the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Serve the dressing on the side so people can add as much or little as they like.